some (mostly running related) things i wouldnt want to live without:
1. vaseline. this stuff saves my feet from blisters by putting it all over under my socks before long runs. also, awesome for chapped lips, cuticles, any dry parts.
2. purpose face wash. super simple face wash with no scent, color, or anything exciting, but works so well. its really gentle, too, which is great when you have to wash your face extra times during the day because of runs.
3. tazo passion tea. i have loved this tea since i was 16 and started working at starbucks. its hibiscus, purple, and smells exactly how i want a perfume to smell. this winter, i always drank it when i came in from cold runs.
4. runningmap.com. my nike plus lies to me sometimes, but i have found this website to be trustworthy in mapping out my runs.
5. oatmeal. specifically: oatmeal, brown sugar, granola, craisins, cinnamin and lowfat vanilla soy milk. i think i ate this for breakfast for 4 months straight. in fact, there have been days where i have had it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and ate nothing else that day. its that good (and i have that much of a compulsive/obsessive personality). go humans go!
6. emusic. i love music a lot. on this site, you can get 30 downloads for something like $12 a month. they dont have all the music itunes does, but they have pretty much everything i listen to. also, they have a free song a day and some great free sampler albums. ive found some great artists playing around on here.
7. theragesic. much like icy hot, but for some reason i am stuck on this brand. after a hard workout, i love putting this on and laying down for a nap. the mint smell isnt bad, either!
8. my ipod. this is so obvious i debated even mentioning it.
hm, thats all i can think of right now. what would you hate to live without?